What's New with Mila?
I am VERY excited ... just received an update from Iris with some gorgeous pictures of Mila who is growing quickly - check out those BIG brown eyes (mommy's eyes). Mommy, Daddy & Mila have been busy organising their new lives together and it is going quite well. Mila has started going to daycare and the ladies there are are taking excellent care of our precious Mila. I am sure she is making new friends everyday.
Mila looks happy, smiley and oh so adorable. Wonder what she's thinking below? Perhaps something like:
Mila looks happy, smiley and oh so adorable. Wonder what she's thinking below? Perhaps something like:- what's this ?
- where did this come from?
- can I eat it?
You know, I am most likely not even close ... she is just enjoying the colours, sights, smells, sound and things around her.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home