< >

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A Day with Mila, Iris & Fred

I simply have to share these photos of Mila... after finally visiting her in person.

When I first arrived, she had just woken up and was hungry & VERY expressive of these pressing needs. While Iris was preparing, I picked her up to give her some TLC & to introduce myself. Her gorgeous brown eyes were drawn to mine & my cartoon-like voice. But now she has been fed, her belly round which brings on that t sleepy feeling after a nice meal. Oh to be young again & to cry when you want, sleep when you want & just sit around being cute & loved, WHEN YOU WANT. Now THAT is the life! Because once ya grow up, YA cannot cry anymore when you're tired, hungry or just plain grumpy - although we OFTEN feel like it, we simply CANNOT.

Mila is smiling & just loving this moment in time & I am just loving her back :) This is one of my favourite photos of Mila - cute cute cute. Like all of us after a satisfying meal, she is VERY content. Now ... here is the proud mommy with Mila - I love, love , love, LOVE this photo. I could feel such a powerful circle of love just pulsating around their heads. Iris has experienced the miracle of creating a beautiful new life. WHAT AN INCREDIBLE LIFE-CHANGING EXPERIENCE!

This shot gives me a fuzzy-warm feeling. Fred came home in late afternoon after work & just could not wait to hold his precious Mila. After Fred & I we were introduced, he just could not resist a peak at his gorgeous little girl. When he saw that she was awake, he just scooped her up, cooed & awed. It was so touching to see so much love in his big blue eyes. The image of this tiny, delicate little baby in his hands almost brought tears to my eyes.

I am already looking forward to my next visit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home