I Want Your BABY Pictures!!!!!!

I’m waiting! I want to showcase your precious loved-ones. Here are some ideas, to start with!
- Their first minutes on earth: feeling a tad cold & a wee bit grumpy due to the shocking reality of life outside the womb.
- Their first days at home with mom & dad: all the cute little baby things that go with a new, tiny baby.
- Their first little out-fits (cute frilly dresses or miniature suits)
- Their first bath: we always take plenty of these to use later in life for embarrassment purposes … hmmmm to blow up life size for the wall at their sweet sixteen, graduation party, to share with unsuspecting girlfriend/boyfriend or better yet THE wedding day – ha ha – they will love you for it.
- Their first Christmas: remember the joy of introducing them to Santa – not always a “Kodak” moment – I know my first visit was a BIG trauma for both me & my dad since I kinda FREAKED OUT!!!!
- Their introduction to mushy, brown-coloured food: remember those moments, the highchair & their faces got more food than their tiny mouths did.
- Their first birthday cake: again, on the face, the clothes, the hands, well ... basically the entire kitchen but it does not matter because this is a memorable moment.
- Their introduction to the family pet or pets in general.
- Their funny, shocked, cute faces in almost any situation.
- Let’s see ... how about EVERY birthday party in history.
- Family photos are also welcome: so we can see everyone together, dressed in their “Sunday best”.
The contest begins TODAY. Who will send their photos first? Who will send the funniest photo? Who will be posted in November? Come on – GET BUSY!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home