Congratulations to Iris & Fred

- NAME: Mila Lorisse Shana
- OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY: Tuesday December 13, 2005
- TIME: @ 08:51
- 2940 gr & 49 cm long
Now for pictures of the proud mama & papa:

Such a beautiful name for such a beautiful baby girl - she is gorgeous just like her mother! I almost cried when I saw these photos and cannot believe that you just had a baby 24 hours prior to these shots: YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY GLOWING & totally fresh! This is such a special day, that I find myself at a complete loss for words to express myself but I am bursting with ... the need to share your joy. Iris is the first real friend that I ever made in Holland and she has been very supportive and loving every minute of every day. Throughout our 6 years of friendship we have both shared many life-changing memories and I treasure our friendship dearly. I am so very VERY happy for you! Especially, since I know that you will make the most amazing mother ever with your never-ending energy and your grounded sense of understanding all that life has to offer. You have so much to teach this precious bundle of joy and will do it gloriously.
Fred & Iris have had the most exciting year, starting with your new house & now the new addition to their family, Mila. I wish you the very best Christmas with your precious bundle of love. I promise to call you during the holiday period to arrange for an appointment but want to make sure my cold is totally gone so as to NOT bring any unwanted "sickies" into your home. :)
Below I want to share a few photos of the stunningly beautiful Mila!!!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home